Recycling is part of a circular economy, but a circular economy is much more than recycling.
Our expertise includes –
- Extended Producer Responsibility
- Designing out materials upstream
- Measuring and modelling the Circular Economy
- Building a social license
- Lease-back models – case study analysis
- Behaviour change science
- Policy and Legislation Gap / Discourse Analysis
Strategies for circular opportunities
We strive to quantify the economic, environmental, and social outcomes of circular opportunities to help our clients reap the highest value vis-à-vis cost, GHG emissions, water, and energy savings while building strong and interconnected community-business networks.
- Agriculture and organics – includes urban farming and regenerative food systems
- Energy – transport, wind and solar farms/microgrids, hydropower and other renewable technologies (including end-of-life recycling for critical materials)
- Packaging – aligning with sustainable packaging guidelines and strategy development, reusable and refillable packaging strategies and policy advocacy
- Business and Innovation Development
- The Built Environment
- Decarbonisation targets and actions in mining.
Reuse and repair infrastructure
Material lifecycles and circular principles
Design out waste
- Sustainable packaging
- Clear labelling to inform consumers of the reusability and repairability of the material/product
- B2B and B2C take-back-schemes that keep materials in-use for longer
To find out more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org