Indicative NSW Waste Less Recycle More timeline announced
By MRA Consulting Group
The indicative timeline for NSW Waste Less Recycle More has been announced.
Funding rounds to open over the next three months are:
For the EPA’s indicative timeframes to 2021 for the Waste and Recycling Infrastructure Package and Community programs, refer to the chart below (click to enlarge).
MRA has submitted more than 130 WLRM grant applications to date, winning more than $30m in funding for our clients.
MRA can provide a one-stop shop to maximise your chances of success. We can assist by:
- Preparing grant proposals on your behalf;
- Reviewing grant proposals;
- Sourcing equipment providers;
- Providing costings on infrastructure;
- Preparing the business case; and
- Providing all of the necessary financial feasibility analysis requirements.
If your organisation is interested in any of the above grant programs, please contact MRA at [email protected] or (02) 8541 6169.